Andhra Pradesh: Unemployment Allowance of Rs 1000 For Degree-holder Jobless Youths
The Andhra Pradesh Government has decided to pay unemployment allowance to 10 lakh unemployed youth per month. Government decided to give allowances for Degree and diploma holders with unemployment.
The Cabinet meeting was held in Secretariat in Amaravati on Thursday. In the meeting government also decided small and marginal farmers can register old sale documents without stamp duty. Panchayati Raj and Rural Development Minister Nara Lokesh & Minister for Skill Development, Sports and Youth Services Mr. Kollu Ravindra told meeting details to reporters.
“We propose to pay Rs 1,000 per month. The applicant must have a degree or equivalent qualification or diploma,” IT Minister Nara Lokesh told media while explaining the unemployment allowance scheme. More than one person of a family can avail benefits of the scheme. “It is not restricted to one. It could be two… they will be considered under the Saturation model. Similarly, we propose to introduce incentives in villages. The amount will be paid directly into the bank account. Lastly, training will be given to the unemployment to hone their skills,” the minister said.
Eligibility for Unemployment allowances in Andhra Pradesh State are
- White ration card holder who are below the poverty line.
- Degree, diploma holders.
- Age in between 22 to 35 years old.
- Every members in the family with eligibility criteria are eligible for allowances.
- Monthly Rs. 1ooo allowances.
- Skill development also provided along with unemployment allowances
- Cash will be sent directly to accounts by using biometric
- Applications will be invited via Special website.
- According to the Public Empowerment Survey allowances will be given for more than 10 million people.
- At the time applications itself candidates will have to choose his interest in skill development.
There is a possibility to raise Rs 1,000 per month to Rs. 1500 per month after taking the opinions from youth on unemployment benefit.